GENETEX: Arginase 1 related to cancers and metabolism.
Obtain a copy of the documents Cancer Immune Check Point and Arginase 1 Metabolism (attached pdf file)
The following antibodies are related to research in these fields:
Cat.no Product name
GTX127309 HIF1 alpha an??body
GTX70255 TSG101 an??body [4A10]
GTX103322 NRF2 an??body [N2C2], Internal
GTX121453 TET3 an??body [C3], C-term
GTX127375 LC3B an??body
GTX105085 LOXL2 an??body
GTX70103 ATM an??body [2C1]
GTX107678 NFkB p65 an??body
GTX100064 Bcl-2 an??body [N1N2], N-term
GTX70230 Rad51 an??body [14B4]
GTX100034 alpha Smooth Muscle Ac??n an??body
GTX107574 RIP3 an??body
GTX110543 Caspase 3 an??body
GTX103429 TIE1 an??body
GTX100619 Vimen??n an??body
GTX70268 Hec1 an??body [9G3.23]
GeneTex has strengthened the Neuroscience product line with more quality antibodies, more validated data:
Neural Markers poster
Neural Markers flyer
The brain constantly generates new neural cells throughout our life to adapt to new conditions and stimulations. Understanding the mechanisms behind neurogenesis and gliogenesis can bring new directions in the treatments of neuropsychiatric diseases and neurodegenerative diseases. GeneTex provides antibodies against various neuronal lineage markers and the poster collect markers of the following neural cells:
1. Neural progenitor cell: PAX6 (GTX113241), SOX2 (GTX101507)…etc.
2. Immature neuron: NCAM (GTX133217), TBR1 (GTX117615)…etc.
3. Mature neuron: NeuN (GTX132974), MAP2 (GTX133109)…etc.
4. Microglia: Iba1 (GTX101495), CD11b (GTX76060)…etc.
5. Oligodendrocyte: MBP (GTX133108), MOG (GTX106283)…etc.
6. Astrocyte: Glutamine synthetase (GTX109121), S100β (GTX129573)…etc.
7. Cholinergic neuron: ChAT (GTX113164), AChE (GTX101648)…etc.
8. Dopaminergic neuron: Tyrosine hydroxylase (GTX102424), Lmx1b (GTX129831)…etc.
9. GABAergic neuron: GABA (GTX125988), GAD65 (GTX133096)…etc.
10. Glutamatergic neuron: VGluT1 (GTX133148), NMDAR1 (GTX133097)…etc.
11. Serotonergic neuron: Serotonin (GTX31099), Serotonin transporter (GTX133101)…etc.
The Neural Marker flyer provides more product listing and the reactivity and application information. As many researchers of this field are working with rodent, most of the antibodies are validated with mouse and rat.
The FlexLISA® kits offer an easier, more efficient way to run an ELISA. In a standard ELISA the capture antibody is bound directly to the surface of the well, whereas the 96 well stripwell plate provided within the FlexLISA® kit is pre-coated with biotin which binds the capture antibody-streptavidin conjugate with a strong affinity. Therefore, much less capture antibody (40x less) is required compared to standard ELISA assays, saving expensive antibody.
Unlike other ELISA kits available on the market, the FlexLISA® kit also gives the flexibility of being able to use any antibody of your choice and conjugate as many capture and detection antibodies as required, giving complete flexibility.
Furthermore, the FlexLISA® kit contains Innova Biosciences’ Lightning-Link®, the world leading antibody labeling technology, for covalently conjugating your capture and detection antibody. Lightning-Link® kits enable conjugation of any antibody with a free lysine, and each Lightning-Link® kit contains 3 reactions, providing the flexibility to run multiple conjugates at the same time.